Bathroom remodeling is one of the most effective means of preparing a house for sale. Once kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels are next in raising the earnings value of your dwelling. To discover more details about bathroom remodel you may check here https://abcdesignandbuild.com/bathroom-remodeling-alexandria-va.html.
Image Source: Google
There are a number of ways you can remodel a bathroom. Here are a couple of ideas.
1. Wall Tiles: Many builders will tell you that 4 by 4-inch wall tiles are obsolete. Replace them by 13-inch glazed ceramic tiles. The tiles will be appealing and will help prevent mold. They'll keep your lower walls from being ruined by splashes from taps.
2. Flooring tiles: Visible, light flooring can produce a sense of greater space. If your bathroom remodeling project is, at least in part, as your toilet appears small, install 12 from 12-inch light-colored flooring tiles diagonally. The lines and the light color will give the illusion of much more room.
3. Heated Floor: Before you lay those floor tiles, consider heated flooring as part of your bathroom remodeling project. Your entire family will love them, and when it comes time to sell your house, heated bathroom floors will be a tremendous selling point.
4. Vanity: Use your bathroom remodeling as a chance to get clean, free lines. Replace the vanity with a new “floating" type that doesn't touch the floor. Pick one with a marble or granite countertop.
5. Faucets: Faucets in the sink and bathtub are a wonderful place to open a bathroom remodeling job. Once thought utilitarian, faucets have become trendy fixtures. At minimal cost, you can replace yours with classic Victorian faucets, or glossy bamboo taps resembling the bamboo fountain in an Asian garden.